Tracking Your Order
If you provide a valid email address when processing your order, you will receive two kinds of emails;
1. After you placing your order, you will receive an email with the subject "PearlHours.com Order Comfirmation". This email comfirms your order details.
2. When your pearls shiped, you will receive an email with the subject "PearlHours.com Order Shipment Comfirmation" that contains the EMS tracking number and official website(http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp). With this number, you have 24-hour access to monitor the progress of your pearls as it is in transit to you.
Once you receive an "Order Shipment Confirmation" email for an item, you may track its shipment in any of the following four ways:
1. Click the link provided in the "Order Shipment Confirmation" email.
2. For orders shipped to U.S. addresses, click here to visit the UPS Online Tracking web page or for international orders . Cut and paste the tracking number from the "Order Shipment Confirmation" email to the tracking form.
If your order appears late, you should consider the following:
1. Delivery occurs only on business days, Mondays through Fridays.
2. There are certain holidays that carriers do not pickup or deliver.
3. It may take 24 hours before tracking information appears on the website.